PhD Program in Health Data Sciences
The PhD Program in Health Data Sciences at the Charité is hosted in English and aimed at qualified young scientists interested in:
- deepening their methodological knowledge in the fields of biostatistics, epidemiology, public health, meta-research, population health science and medical informatics.
- further expanding their competence in research and teaching.
[Click here] to register for our informational session.
You are here:
Join us at our informational session!
November 2, 2023 from 16:00 - 18:00 on Zoom.
The HDS PhD program will offer an interactive, online informational session for future applicants and anyone interested in learning more about our structured PhD Program. At the meeting, we will present detailed information about:
- The structure of the HDS PhD program and our goals
- An overview of the HDS application and admission processes
- The process of identifying suitable supervisors
- Sample HDS dissertation topics / relevant HDS research domains
- Financing options for your time as a PhD student, including the current funding opportunity for international applicants via the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) Graduate School Scholarship Program (GSSP).
There will be an interactive Q&A session following the presentation.
Registration Required. [Click here] to register for our informational session.